Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Quick Dinner with Lots of Greens

When in doubt as to what to make for dinner, go for a quesadilla. They're easy and you can put whatever your little heart desires in them. I know I've been lacking food posts but rest assured they will be back shortly. I was home on Friday and by the time I was trying to figure out what dinner should be it got late. So I scavengered up whatever I could find. That happened to be chicken, broccoli, and spinach. Yum!

Lots of proteins and greens, a perfect dinner pre morning long run! I think quesadillas are pretty self explanatory so today's recipe will be in pictures. 

[Defrosting my broccoli in the sink]
[Cooking the chicken]

[I mixed sharp cheddar cheese with mozz]
[Chicken,cheese, broccoli and spinach]
[Yum!]

What are your favorite add-ins for a quesadilla?

Xo,
Lynette






1 comment:

  1. Quesadillas are one of the easiest ways for me to get greens in my boyfriend! If I put in sauteed spinach, he doesn't mind as long as there is meat and cheese.

    Last week I made spinach, sweet potato, and black bean quesadillas (with ground lamb for the bf), with sides of salsa, plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream, and sliced avocado. They were SO good!!

    ReplyDelete