Saturday, September 14, 2013

Another Liebster Award

Alyson over at Cake Sweat nominated me for a Liebster Award last week and I am just getting around to doing it now. She found me through SweatPink which we are both a part of! I got one a few months ago and one of my favorite parts is answering the questions!

Rules according to Alyson:

1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
4. List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer.
6. Let all of the bloggers know that they've been nominated. You also cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
So here we go. 11 random facts you might not know about me:
1. I love country music even though I grew up listening to HOT97.
2. This is the first summer I barely went out to Montauk and that makes me really sad (although it is gorgeous in the fall).
3.  I cook really well and love trying out new recipes.
4. I was on TV last December on national news outlets and was featured recently on LearnVest.
5. I don't always eat as healthy as many think/I should.
6. I rarely go out and cannot be classified as a party girl anymore.
7. I'd give anything to get rid of my iPhone and get my Blackberry back.
8. I've spent more money on clothes in the recent weeks I should have.
9. I fully intend to have my Pilates certification completed and School Of Integrative Nutrition certificate by the time I'm 30. 
10. My defense mechanisms sometimes ruin things.
11. I am really excited to see what is in store for me for the rest of this year.
Now, questions from Cake Sweat:
1. What is one goal for the fall that you hope to accomplish?
Secure an amazing placement for each of my clients. 
2. What is your favorite type of physical activity?
I obviously love to run but I'm also big on yoga and spin. 
3. What is your idea of the perfect summer day?
Wake up and workout, shower, hit the beach, shower again, go out to dinner on the water then head back to the beach for a bonfire. 
4. If you were writing an autobiography, what would the title be?
Naturally Life's Better In Yoga Pants. 
5. What’s your favorite blog to read?
I don't religiously read many due to time (sorry friends I do try though), but I try and keep up with my friend Jen's travel adventures at Jen's Best Life
6. Describe the last picture you took on Instagram (or in general if you don’t have an account).
It was a sports bra I received from Kohls for breast cancer awareness month. Check it out- my name is Peppa05.
7. What made you start your blog?
I wanted to write about having a healthy lifestyle while still having a life. Especially for those who are pressed on time such as myself. 
8. What is one piece of advice you can offer someone who would like to start and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle?
Don't take anything so seriously. Eat the damn cookie. 
9. Cake or ice cream?
Cookie dough ice cream cake from Coldstone :)
10. Who is your biggest motivator and why?
My sister- she seems to adore me. 
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I hope to still be doing PR and running. Where? Who knows. I'm very excited to see where I end up!
11 Blogs I'm Nominating:
  1. Keep it SimpELLE
  2. Gracious Warrior Princess
  3. Dare 2 Dream Dare 2 Do
  4. JustUs4Carters
  5. The Beginners Runner 
  6. Eat Host Run Style
  7. In Healthy Habits We Trust
  8. Life, Fitness and Me
  9. Chasing Pavement
  10. Sneakers Bananas and Spears
  11. Heavy to Healthy Girl

And their questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
2. If you could go anywhere for a weekend getaway, where would you go?
3. Favorite workout?
4. What feature do you absolutely love about yourself?
5. What is your biggest health/fitness/wellness accomplishment from this year?
6. Who do you talk to everyday?
7. How long have you been blogging for?
8. Do you prefer to get your nails done or do them at home?
9. What is your favorite short term goal for 2013?
10. What is something you cannot live without?
11. Morning person or night person?
Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment